Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Amanda (Marie) Dambrink

I have loved hearing good news about everybody over the course of the past few years--so many weddings and degrees and babies and other adventures! I'm glad we have a more efficient forum here for catching up with each other. :)

As for me, after graduating from BYU in 2008 I moved to DC and enjoyed living out there for a little over a year before accepting a teaching assistantship at Ohio University, where I am now pursuing a master's degree in English with a creative nonfiction emphasis. I've been back to London once, just for a few days, and I've done some exploring in Ireland, the Netherlands, Italy, Belgium (including a pilgrimage to Ypres), and Germany. Also, I still love Jeremy Bentham.

And, for good measure, here's an ode in photo form to some of our favorite people (with the exception of Sister Seely, who somehow is not in any of my pictures--which I suspect was done on purpose, on her part, sneaky Sister Seely):


And how perfect is this picture of Brother Tate? Love that man.

2 comments:

  1. Love love love your photos! I'm so excited that you are pursuing creative non-fiction. You have such a wonderful way with words. You know, I still remember your essay in Pat's class. The one about teeth...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, that was Julia, by the way! Cheers!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete