Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nicki (Auman) Farrell

I'm so excited about this blog - I love hearing all of your updates! As for me, I got married in June 2007 to Matt Farrell, and our baby boy Owen was born in October 2008 - he is now 15 months old, and is the light of our lives. Matt is studying business and will graduate in April (hooray!). He's currently running the marketing department at a small company in Orem, but after he graduates, we have no idea where we'll end up... which is pretty scary but kind of exciting at the same time. I'm not working (a job in international politics is a little hard to find in Provo, Utah), so I get to stay at home every day with Owen - we build a lot of towers, throw a lot of balls and roll a lot of cars across our floor. I love it. :)

Owen at my sister's wedding over Christmas.

Matt has heard so much about London from me that he's decided we absolutely need to go there. Hopefully we'll make it there in the next couple of years so I can show him all the places that I love (Khan's, anyone?).

Anyway, keep the updates coming! I love hearing from all of you. Also, here's an idea - we could all put links to our blogs on here, just to make it easier for everyone to find them (I don't know how people with private blogs feel about that. We have a blog but it's definitely not private - my mom and grandma would never be able to remember how to get on :).

1 comment:

  1. Your son is so cute! And I love how that bag of gold fish is half the size that he is! Hope all goes well with finding out what you will be doing next!

    ~Julia

    ReplyDelete